TA-Q-BIN provides free re-delivery to anywhere in Singapore except no-go zones.
We also and operates 365 days a year. One telephone call is all it takes to have us come and pickup your parcel at the location that you specify.
Also, we use a Real time Parcel Tracking System to manage the status of parcels during transportation.
No Extra Charge
- - Time Zone Delivery
- - Redelivery
- - Change of delivery address
- - Night delivery till 8pm
- - Weekend / Public holiday delivery
- - Track & Trace
Parcels brought directly to TA-Q-BIN offices or agency.
Please bring your parcel to a TA-Q-BIN office or agency.
Document TAQBIN is a Simple and Convenient Delivery Service for documents and small items. Currently, this service is only available at 7-Eleven stores (except at Shell, Changi Airport, Pulau Bukom & Sentosa). Just follow the simple steps below to send items at your convenience.
[Waybill for Payment by Shipper]
Please use a ball pen to fill in the area surrounded by bold lines. Press firmly when writing.
Slip for Freight Prepaid
Freight is paid when the parcel is shipped.
- 1.(Addressee)Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code
- 2.(Sender)Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code
- 3.Delivery date
- 4.Delivery Time Zone
- Please circle the requested time slot.
Please be as descriptive as possible.
Please circle "fragile" or "perishable" for applicable item.
*Customers using the "Charge to Receiver" should fill in a Charge to Receiver Waybill.
Slip for Charge to Receiver
Freight is paid when the parcel is delivered.
Fares can be paid in cash. However, corporate account can pay by cheque or bank transfer.
Hold Service at Offices
Parcels are temporarily held at the TA-Q-BIN office. Customers can collect their parcels without waiting for delivery.
*Please indicate the following information on the waybill: the name of the TA-Q-BIN office, the name and telephone number of the recipient.
Designated Date Delivery
Customer s can designate the date of delivery.
Customer s may even designate the delivery on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Perishable Item / Fragile Item
Please inform the sales driver of Perishable / Fragile items when sending the parcel.
Side Up / Top Load Only
Ensure correct placement of the parcel during transfer and delivery.
[TA-Q-BIN Size Chart]
(Maximum of 25 kg)
|Parcel Size||* Document TAQBIN||
Up to 1Kg
|Next Day Delivery Charges||
[Terms of Usage]
・Size (cm) is the total of length + width + height.
・Service is not available for value exceeding S$2,000.
・*Document TAQBIN service is only available at 7-Eleven stores.
・*Document TAQBIN is only available with "Document TAQBIN" envelope. (Please refer to Figure A.)
Click here to apply for pickup
Important Packing Points
Please ensure the safety of your valuable parcels before sending.
Important Packing Points
Please note that service is not available for the items listed below.
Please contact our Service Centre (1800-2255-888) for further details.
- Cash, cheque, bills, stock and other marketable securities.
- Cards such as credit cards and ATM cards.
- Human remains, altars, Buddhist altars.
- Firearms, swords.
- Pets such as dogs, cats, and small birds, etc.
- Examination certificates, passports, and insurance documentation which cannot be reproduced.
- Written drafts, original films, tapes and film material which cannot be reproduced.
- Flammable, ignitable or volatile items such as fireworks, kerosene, gas cannisters, and paint thinner.
- Poisonous or toxic substances.
- Individual parcels with a value that exceeds S$2,000.
- Items that exceed size specifications for TA-Q-BIN.